American Eagle Credit Card provides a revolving line of credit which can be can be used exclusively at any American eagles Store, the company’s website, or Aeries stores. The card issued by Synchrony Bank is a store credit card that is specially made for American Eagle Shoppes and patrons.
American Eagles Credit Card: How to Apply for AE Credit Card
If you wish to apply for the card, then you can go ahead and apply in both ways which are in-store and online. Below are procedures to apply for AE credit card online:
- First, open your web browser and go to this AE Apply page
- Then choose the card you wish to apply for
- Now click on the Continue option
- The application process is divided into 5 steps: Start, Apply, Options, Terms, and Results
- You will then be asked for information like social security number, name, date of birth, address, etc.
- Now fill in all the information correctly and follow the instructions displayed to you.
- Then click on continue
- Click I AGREE to the TERMS and CONTINUE and click ok
American Eagle Credit Card Login
Logging in to your AE credit card permits you to improve your AE experience. It also allows you to manage your account, activate your card and as well sign up for paperless statements, and check your credit balance too. All you need to do is follow the steps below
- Visit the American Eagle Website to log in to your AE Credit card https://aeoutfitters.syf.com/loginn/
- Then click the blue “Sign-in” button
- And in the “Log in” page enter your User ID and password in the space/ box provided
- Now click or check the “remember user ID” box and click the “secure login” button
Note: Your user ID is case-sensitive
How to Activate AE Card by signing up for an Online Customer Account
You need to create or register your credit card online for activation for first-time users. Read and follow the steps
- You can do this online by visiting the American Eagle Card Login Portal on the American Eagle website
- Now click Register Button
- Then on the “Register” page, input your card number and billing zip code at the space provided.
- Your card number is found on your credit card or statement
- Now click the “Continue” button
- You will then need to fill up the form and choose your username and password on the next page displayed to you.
Manage Your American Eagle Credit Card Account Online
After you have registered an online account with American Eagle Credit card, you can do the following:
- View your transaction
- Check your account balance
- Pay your bills online
- Update your information on the platform
How to Retrieve Lost Username ID/ password
- Go to the American Eagle credit card login page on the American Eagle Website
- Then click find the user ID which is located below the “Secure login”
- Now input the card number of the primary account holder on the Find User ID page.
- The card number can be found on your credit card or statement
- Input your zip code on the designated box and click the “Find User ID” button