If you landed on this article it means you are thinking of working, studying, or probably just want to relocate abroad under a sponsorship. The American Visa Sponsorship Program gives you such an opportunity.
In other words, USA Green Card Award is a real opportunity for immigrants from all over the world to be sponsored in the United States. It’s free to apply, and once you meet all requirements you get approved.
In this article, we would be showing everything you need to know about USA Green Card Program, how to apply, requirements, tips to follow, and many more. Without any further delay, let’s get to it:
- The American Visa Sponsorship Program
- Pros and Cons
- What is a Green Card?
- Advantages of a Green Card
- How to get a USA Citizenship?
- How long does a USA Green Card last?
- How to Apply for the American Visa Sponsorship?
- List of Eligible countries for a USA Green Card
- Further tips to follow
The American Visa Sponsorship Program
Following the rules and guidelines in this article would help you land your own American Visa Sponsorship approval. You would also find out some of our tips need to get quality results in terms of setting up your documents and requirements.
The American Visa Sponsorship program opens you to a lot of benefits one of which is the ability to work right there in the United States. Below are some of the pros and cons of the American Visa Sponsorship program.
American Visa Sponsorship Program Pros and Cons
There are a lot of Pros when it comes to securing an American Visa Sponsorship/Green Card, and also a few cons, below are some of the Pros:
- You get your own valued United States Citizenship
- You also have access to study in the U.S. with the help of Grants and Sponsorship
- You would also be granted the opportunity of working in the U.S.
- Unrestricted Access into the United States (No need for a visa anymore)
- Unrestricted Access to Live in the U.S.
- As a student, you have access to grants and scholarships
Some of the Cons of getting your own American Visa Sponsorship is seen below:
- Quite competitive (over 1,000,000 immigrants apply for an American Visa Sponsorship every year, but only about 50,000 applicants are approved yearly)
- The requirements can be quite challenging
- Forms are not opening advertised for people to know
- The Form is restricted in some countries
What is a Green Card?
The Green is a piece of document that states a person can work and study in a particular country. The US Green Card is one of the most sought-after immigrants worldwide. There are a lot of benefits that come with owning a Green Card.
How to get a USA Citizenship?
Green Card holders who are seeking to get their own U.S. Citizenship must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- They must have passed the English Proficiency test (IELTS)
- Must have passed the Civics Test
- Must uphold to a high moral standard
- Must have been living in the U.S. for at least 3 months prior to their registration
- Must have been a green card holder for at least 5 years
How long does a USA Green Card last?
We most times get asked this question, how long does the U.S Green Card last? The United States green card is valid for a lifetime and can only be annulled if the above conditions are violated, although the permanent residential card must be renewed every 10 years which is similar to an identity card.
How to Apply for the American Visa Sponsorship Program?
Applicants who are interested in applying can do so electronically. Applicants can apply through this site here. It is advisable that applicants apply early enough and not wait till the last minute of registration.
Entries are currently ongoing for 2022, and no application would be accepted after noon on December 31st, 2022.
Applicants would receive a notification letter after submission of the forms or through a phone call. It is important to regularly check the websites for notification of the lottery selection above. Remember registration is free in order to avoid scammers and phishing sites.
List of Eligible countries for a USA Green Card
While the form for the American Visa Sponsorship is free, not all countries are eligible to apply. It is advisable to check the eligibility status of your country before proceeding to apply. Below are some of the eligible countries.
- Benin and Botswana, Cameroon and Burkina Faso, Burundi and Cape Verde, Algeria and Angola, Comoros and Congo, Malawi and Mali, Mauritania and Mauritius, Morocco and Mozambique, Nigeria and Rwanda, Gabon and Ethiopia, The Gambia, Kenya and Lesotho, Togo and Tunisia, South Sudan.
- Albania and Andorra, Armenia and Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria and Croatia, Denmark and Estonia, Finland and France, Georgia and Hungary, Iceland and Ireland, Italy and Kazakhstan, Kosovo and Kyrgyzstan, Latvia and Liechtenstein, Macedonia and Austria, Monaco and Montenegro, Portugal and Romania, Russia and San Marino, Serbia and Slovakia, Sweden and Switzerland.
- Afghanistan and Bahrain, Bhutan and Brunei, Burma and Cambodia, Indonesia and Iran, Japan and Jordan, Kuwait and Laos, Lebanon and Malaysia, Nepal and North Korea, Oman and Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan.
- Anguilla and Bermuda, The British Virgin Islands, Montserrat and Caicos Islands.
- Australia, Fiji, New Zealand, Tonga, Vanuatu and Tuvalu.
Further tips to follow
When you are done digesting all information on this page, you should immediately start your registration process. One important factor to take note of is making sure all information presented in your application form is valid and accurate.