Bank of New York Mellon Corporation popularly known as BNY Mellon is an American Investment Banking services holding company with it’s headquarters in New York.
The bank was formed from the merger of the Bank of New York as well as the Mellon Financial Corporation in the year 2007.
Bank of New York Mellon Corporation is the world’s largest custodian bank and asset servicing company as well . Having $2.0 trillion in assets under management and $38.6 trillion in asset under custody as of the second quarter of 2020.
Bank of New York Mellon is considered as a systematically important bank by the Financial Stability Board and the bank is being incorporated in Delaware.
- Bank type: Public
- Industry: Banking, Financial Services
- Predecessor: Bank if New York Mellon Financial which was founded on the 9th of June, 1784
- Founder: Alexander Hamilton , Thomas Mellon, Aaron Burr
- Date founded: 1st of July, 2007
- Area Served: Worldwide
- Headquarter: 240 Greenwich Street, Manhattan, New York, U.S.
- Key People: Thomas P. (Todd) Gibbons (CEO) and Emily Portney (Chief Financial Officer)
- Products: Investment banking, corporate banking, Global wealth management, Private equity, financial analysis
- Number of employees: 48,400 (2019)
- Website: Bnymellon.com
The major benefits that the bank of new york mellon offers are a client-girst focus and extensive expertise. The bank of new york mellon is committed to assisting you select the products or services that are tailored best to your situation. In all, their bankers are great in all they do.
The private banking division of the bank boasts award-winning customer service. And if course, there is one caveat to look at, which is:
Gaining access to top-shelve service and products as well comes with a higher cost than the kind of fees you would expect at a typical bank.
Bank of New York Mellon fees
The fees of the bank of new york mellon:
- Non-sufficient fund (overdraft): $30
- Monthly Inactivity: $6
- Return Deposit: $12
- Stop payment item: $27
- Domestic Wire Transfer (outbound): $22
- Non-Bank ATM: $1
- Domestic Wire Transfer (Inbound): $10
Bank of New York Mellon ATM and Checks Card
The bank of new york Mellon atm and checks card provides their clients with convenient and flexible access to their private banking accounts.
Right from withdrawing cash at the ATM or making purchases at retailers online. Clients can as well make use of their card safely and securely wherever the MasterCard is fully allowed and accepted.
Bank Of New York Mellon Location
To locate the nearest bank of new york melon branch, follow the steps below:
- On the search bar of your Google chrome, type in “www.bnymellon.com” and search.
- Once you are on the page, scroll down to the footer of the page and click on “Locations”.
- On the next page displayed, you will see he list of locations displayed there.
Bank of New York Mellon Customer
If you are looking at how to contact their customer service, then the steps below would be helpful:
- Visit the official website of the bank “www.bnymellon.com”.
- Once you are on the page, scroll down to the footer where you have “Contact” and click on it.
- On the next page displayed, you will be provided with all you need to know including their number.