Cadence Bank is a US-based bank having 99 branches in Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, Texas, and Tennessee.
Cadence Bank is based in Atlanta and has its executive and operations headquarters in Birmingham, Alabama.
It is the main subsidiary of Houston, Texas-based Cadence Bancorporation, a bank holding company.
The Bank owns the naming rights to the Cadence Bank Amphitheatre in Atlanta.
Bank Type: Public company
Year founded: in 2009
Headquarters: Houston, Texas, United States.
Key people: Stam Tortorici (CEO), Paul B. Murphy, Jr. (Chairman), hank Holmes (President), Valerie Toalson (CFO)
Number of employees in 2018: (1,800)
Brief History of Cadence Bank
The Bank was formed in the year 2009 by banking industry veterans as Community Bancorp LLC. In the year 2010, the bank secured $1.0 billion of capital commitments.
In March 2011, the financial institution gained Cadence Bank of Starkville, Mississippi.
April 2011, Cadence Bank gained Superior Bancorp of Birmingham, Alabama in a transaction that was facilitated by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation after Superior Bank suffered from bank failure.
The bank, in November 2011 moved its headquarters from Starkville, Mississippi to Birmingham, Alabama.
In July 2012, it acquired Encore Bank.
The Bank in January 2019 acquired State Bank. It as well moved its headquarters to Atlanta.
Cadence Bank Login
To login to the bank, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website of the bank “www.cadence.com”.
- Once you are on the page, you will notice a box on the right-hand side of the page asking you to log in.
- Enter your User ID and password, then click “Log in”.
Products and services
Products and services of the bank include:
- Savings Accounts
- Checking Accounts
- Investment Management
- Credit Cards
- Online and Mobile Banking
- Treasury Management
- Debit Cards
- Altera Payroll & Insurance Inc.
- Merchant Services
- Business Online Banking
- Business Loans
The bank has a wide range of different credit card options to select from. It is very wise to compare credit cards to make sure you select the right card for your needs.
Their Credit cards include:
- Personal Credit Card
- Commercial Credit Cards
- Small Business Credit Cards
Personal Credit Card
With personal credit cards, you can earn and redeem rewards, receive a lower interest rate, or even improve or establish your credit. The personal credit cards include:
- Platinum Edition Visa Card
- Maximum Rewards Visa Card
- Secured Visa card
Commercial Credit Cards
The commercial credit cards of cadence bank are designed to assist businesses in streamline processes and also boost efficiency in order to save time and money.
The commercial credit cards of the bank include:
- VOX Visa Card
- Purchasing Edition Visa Card
- Commercial Edition Visa Card
Small Business Credit Cards
Small business credit cards are a great option for small business owners. As you can use it to save money on interest, earn rewards or even improve your financial management.
The credit cards include:
- Business Edition Secured Visa card
- Business Edition Visa Card
- Visa Card with Reward Simplicity.
- Visit the Official Website of the Bank “www.cadence.com”.
- Once you are on the website, scroll down to the footer where you have “CONTACT” and click on it.
- On the next page displayed, you will be provided with all you need to reach and contact customer service.