Capital One Walmart Rewards Card provides so many generous rewards for Walmart shoppers.
And this is true for those clients that take advantage of the big retailer’s online, app, as well as the delivery options/grocery pickup.
Who is the Capital One Walmart Rewards Card Great for?
Capital One Walmart Rewards Card is great for a Family shopper, deal seeker, brand loyalist, and trendsetter too. You are good to go if you are a regular user of Walmart and you are not so stuck on shopping at the store personally.
The best ongoing rewards that the Capital One Walmart Rewards Card provides are for purchases that are being made with Walmart through Walmart’s online store, its delivery service or grocery pickup, or the app.
With all being said, if you are willing to make use of Walmart Pay, then you can earn the highest rate of rewards that the card offers. The card offers 5% back on every purchase you make in brick and mortar Walmart stores for a year.
But take note that before you apply, Walmart may consider you automatically for the Walmart Rewards Card. The Walmart rewards Card is a store credit card if your credit card is not that good to qualify for the Capital One Walmart Rewards Card.
And this literally means that you could apply for the general rewards card and get stuck with a store credit card having lower rewards value.
Capital One Walmart Rewards Card Login
- To login, visit “https://www.capitalone.com/credit-cards/walmart-rewards/”.
- Once you are on the page, click on “Sign In” at the top right side of the page.
- On the next page displayed, enter your “Username” and your “Password” in the box provided below and click on “Sign In”. You can as well tick the “Remember Me” box to help you remember your username and your password each time you want to log in.
Alternatively, you can visit “https://walmart.capitalone.com/”, click on the Sign In button then follow the rest onscreen instructions.
Pros and Cons of the Capital One Walmart Rewards Card
The advantages and the disadvantages of the credit card include:
- Flexible rewards program
- Good rewards earning rate
- 2% cash back at restaurants and travel.
- Applicants with average credit may qualify
- Up to 5% cashback
- No annual fee or foreign transaction fee
The disadvantages of the credit card include:
- Limited new cardholder bonus
- Mediocre ongoing rewards in brick-and-mortar stores.
- No intro APR offer
- High to very high APR, though this depends on the creditworthiness.
- A base reward rate of 1% could be better.
Earning Points and Rewards
The earning rewards of the card include:
- 5% back on Walmart.com, purchases made with the Walmart app, and also on the Walmart delivery and grocery pickup.
- 2% cashback at Walmart and Murphy USA fuel stations, Walmart, restaurants, and on travel purchases too.
- 1% back on every other thing.
You will also earn 5% back in Walmart brick-and-mortar stores for a year whenever you pay using Walmart Pay.
You can redeem rewards in different ways:
- Redeem them for former purchases, gift cards, or statement credits.
- Pay for online purchases that you make at Walmart.com
- You can also redeem the credit card for travel via the Walmart/Capital One travel portal for 1 cent per point.
Also, you can track and manage your points through the banking app of Capital One or through your account online.