Chase Bank, also known as the “JPMorgan Chase Bank” is a national bank of the Americans with its headquarters in Manhattan, New York City.
This bank constitutes the consumer as well as the commercial banking subsidiary of Chase.
Chase Bank was formerly known as “Chase Manhattan Bank” until it combined with J.P. Morgan & Co in the year 2000.
Chase Bank is the consumer banking arm of JP Morgan Chase, which is one of the largest banking companies in the United States of America.
The bank provides a full range of banking services. And they include savings accounts, checking accounts, CDs as well as money market accounts.
The bank which can trace its roots down to 1798 has really grown through several signature mergers over the years. Not excluding the one with Bank One Corp.
in the year 2004 as well as its 2008 acquisition of the deposits plus most of its assets of the failed Washington Mutual.
Chase bank actively enlarging its retail banking presence. Also, in December 2018, the bank opened its very first retail branch in the Greater Boston area.
One month earlier, it’s opened again its first branch in Greater Washington, D.C.
Chase Bank has got 4,900 branches, which makes it the second only to Wells Fargo Bank which has got 6,000 locations in 39 states. To go further, Chase was named one of Time Magazine’s Best Banks in America in the year 2015.
The reason is because of its large network of 16,000 ATMs. However, the company is ready to do well in its mobile banking.
The Bank has 250,355 employees as of 2016 and it works in over 100 countries. JPMorgan Chase & Co had assets of $2.49 trillion in the year 2016.
Trade Name: Chase Bank
Predecessor: The Manhattan Company
Date founded: 1st of September, 1798
Headquarters: New York City, New York, USA
Number of locations: 5,100 branches and 16,000 ATMs nationwide (100 countries; as of 2016)
Area served: United States
Key person: Jamie Simon; who is the CEO and the chairman as well.
Products: Financial services
Services: Card Services, Retail Financial Services, and the Commercial Banking.
Net income: US$32.474 billion (2018)
Revenue: US$109.029 billion (2018)
Total assets: US$2.623 trillion (2018)
Total number of employees as of 2016: 189,315
Parent: JPMorgan Chase
Chase Bank Online
For online banking, visit “www. chase. com”.
- On the page displayed, scroll down and click on “Online Banking” under “Other Products & Services”.
Enroll to Online Banking
To now enroll, click on ” Enroll now” on the next page displayed.
How do I Transfer Money online with Chase Bank
To transfer money online:
- Firstly, you will have to log in to your chase.com account.
- Once you log in, click on “Transfer money” just below “Pay & transfer” on the navigation menu.
- Select “Schedule transfer” and then pick the account that you which to make the transfer from.
- The next step is to select the account that you are transferring the money. You can equally do a one-time transfer or set up customized repeating transfers.
- Now pick a transfer date and click on “Next”.
- Then review the transfer details and select “Transfer Money” if the information is correct.
- You will notice a confirmation page having a transaction number for your reference.
- Kindly review to verify that the information is correct before selecting “Submit Transfer”.
Chase Bank Login
Follow the steps below to sign in to Chase Bank:
- On the search bar of Chrome browser, type in “www.chase.com” and search
- Once you are on the website, click on “Sign in” at the top right side of the page.
- On the next page displayed, enter your “Username” and your “Password”.
- Lastly, click on “Sign in”.
Chase Bank Credit Cards
The Chase Bank credit card includes:
- Travel Cards
- Rewards Card
- Business Cards
For the Travel Cards, they have the:
- Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus Credit Card
- United Explorer Credit Card
For Rewards Cards, they have the:
- Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card
- The Sapphire Preferred Credit Card
- Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card
For the Business Card, they have the:
- Ink Business Cash Credit Card.
- Ink Business Unlimited Credit Card.
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Performance Business.
For Customer Service:
- Visit “www.chase.com”.
- On the next page displayed, click on “CUSTOMER SERVICE” at the top right side of the page and click on what you would like them to help you with.