Chase Freedom Unlimited credit card is a cash-back credit card that can offer so much value. With the Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card, cardholders can earn 5% cashback on travel purchased via Chase Unlimited Rewards.
Earn 3% cash back on dining and drugstore purchases as well as 1.5% cashback on every purchase.
In addition, the credit card has a 0% APR for 15 months on purchases. And as soon as that introductory period ends, the APR is 14.99% – 23.74% Variable. This card doesn’t charge an annual fee.
New cardholders can also earn a $200 bonus just after making $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
Yet, Chase Freedom Unlimited is not the best choice for everyone. This card can have a high APR, though it depends on your creditworthiness. If you don’t have any plan to pay up your balance in full every month, then you will want to avoid making use of it.
Advantages of Chase Freedom Unlimited credit card
Why we love this credit card is the fact that it:
- Provides cash back in different bonus categories.
- It offers a good sign-up bonus.
- Also, it offers a 0% APR on purchases.
Disadvantages of Chase Freedom Unlimited credit card
What you might not like about the credit card is the fact that:
- It charges a potentially high APR.
- And it accesses a balance transfer fee.
Who is the Chase Freedom Unlimited credit card great for?
This credit card is simply great for:
- Those consumers who need to finance a large purchase.
- Those who want a solid rewards program.
- It is great for fee-averse credit card users.
Chase Freedom Unlimited credit card is not great for who?
This credit card is not great for:
- Those consumers who seek big sign-up bonuses
- It is not great for balancer carriers.
- And it is not so good for individuals who want simple rewards programs.
Highlights of the Credit Card
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every other purchase.
- Earn a $200 Bonus after spending $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
- With the Chase Freedom Unlimited credit card, you can earn 5% on travel purchased through Chase. 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores. As well as 1.5% on every other purchase.
- No minimum to redeem for cashback. Cash Back rewards do not expire as far as your account is open.
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases, then a variable APR of 14.99 – 23.74%.
- It has no annual fee.
Rates and Fees
The rates and fees of the Chase Freedom Unlimited credit card include:
Issuer Name: Chase
APR: 14.99% – 23.74% variable
Penalty APR: NONE
Annual Fee: $0
Credit Needed: Excellent, Good
Purchases Intro APR: 0% Intro APR on Purchases for 15 months
Foreign Transaction Fee: 3% of each transaction in U.S. dollars.
Balance Transfer Fee: Either £5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
Cash Advance Fee: Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater.
Chase Freedom Unlimited credit card Benefits
Chase Freedom Unlimited provides so many standard benefits.
For instance, with the purchase protection, you can earn up to $500 per claim if any of the items you purchased recently were either damaged or stolen.
Also, if you make use of the card to purchase an item with the warranty of the manufacturer up to 3 years, you will get an additional year on your warranty automatically.
Moreover, for easier and safer checkout, the card is packed with technology that enables you to “tap to pay”, just as Apple Pay and other mobile wallets offer.
Chase Freedom Online – How do I Access my Chase Freedom Online?
Here is how to login to Chase Freedom. Carefully follow the steps to see how you can log in:
- Visit the official website of Chase Bank which is “www.chase.com”.
- Once you are on the page, click on “Not enrolled? Sign up now.” and enter your application/card number and the rest.
- To now log in, once you are on the page, click on “Sign in” on the right side of the page.
- On the next page displayed, enter your “Username” and your “Password” in the spaces provided.
Once you are done, click on “Sign in”.
Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Score
The recommended credit score for chase freedom unlimited is from 690 – 850. A credit score of 690 is Good while a credit score of 850 is excellent.