East West Bank is the primary subsidiary of East West Bancorp, Inc. And it is the largest independent bank with its headquarters in Southern California, United States.
The financial institution was founded in Los Angeles. In the year 1973 to serve the Chinese American Community in Southern California.
East West Bank is a premier bank that is so focused on the United States as well as the greater China markets. And the bank operates in more than 120 locations in China and the United States of America.
And also in Georgia, California, Nevada, Massachusetts, New York, Washington, Texas.
In Greater China, East West Bank’s presence includes full services branches in Shanghai, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, and Shantou. As well as representative offices in Chonqing, Beijing, Xiamen, and Guangzhou.
Also, Forbes magazine has recognized the bank as one of the best banks in America since 2010. Also, in 2018, Forbes ranked the bank number 5 of the best 100 banks in America.
Bank Type: Subsidiary
Industry: Financial services
Year founded: East West Bank was founded in Los Angeles, California in the year 1973
Number of locations: 124 locations
Headquarters: Pasadena, California
Key people: Dominic Ng (Chairman and Chief Executive Officer), Irene H. Oh (EVP and CFO) and Douglas P. Krause (General Counsel)
Parent: East West Bancorp
Number of employees: 3200 (2018)
East West Bank Near Me
To locate the nearest east west bank branch near you, kindly follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website of the bank “www.eastbank.com”.
- Once you are on the page, click on “Branch Locator” at the top of the page.
- On the next page displayed, enter your ZIP code, address, or city and state in the box provided there then search.
East West bank Login
To login to the bank, follow the steps below:
- On your Gpoogle Chrome Broeswer, visit “www.eastwestbank.com”.
- Now that you are on the page, enter your user name and password in the box provided on the right side of the page.
- Then click “Login” to log in to East West Bank.
East West Bank Credit Cards
The credit cards of the East Western Bank include:
EastWest Platinum Mastercard
With this credit card, you can gain access to a free lifetime membership, EastWest Platinum Virtual Card, Priority Pass Membership. Comprehensive Travel Accident & Inconvenience Insurance of up to Php20 Million.
EastWest Priority Visa Infinite
With this credit card, you get travel privileges, Lifestyle privileges as well as other card benefits including:
- Smart Chip and Contactless Technology
- Global acceptance
- 3D Secure Technology
- Billings and payments in Philippine Peso
- Easy payment terms
- Merchant Installment
- Cash Advance Facility
- Balance Transfer
- Quick Bills Facility
- Insta-Cash Facility
- Electronic Statement of Account Facility
- Supplementary Cards
- 24 Hours Customer Service Priority Queuing
- EastWest Online.
EastWest EveryDay Titanium Mastercard
This is also another good credit card from East West Bank. With this credit card, you get up to a 5% cash rebate on your gas, supermarket, and drugstore purchases.
EastWest Visa Platinum Credit Card
With this credit card from East West Bank, you can earn up to a 3% Cash Reward on every purchase you make, anytime, anywhere!
EastWest Visa and Mastercard
With this credit card, you get to choose your own reward. And also redeem Limitless Rewards vouchers which you can use in purchasing merchandise.
Or exchange for gift certificates at partner establishments.
EastWest Dolce Vita Titanium Mastercard
This card makes sure you live the sweet life with its exclusive shopping and pampering perks.
EastWest 1st Mastercard
With this card, you can enjoy the convenience of cashless shopping anytime, anywhere!.
The card also gives you the financial ability to buy now and pay later on.
EastWest Practical Mastercard
With this card, you can enjoy low rates and fees. Avail yourself of a low monthly interest rate of 3.25% for supermarket, gasoline, and drugstore purchases.
And also 3.49% for other purchases.
Other credit cards include:
- EastWest Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Platinum Mastercard.
- DLSAA Mastercard
- EastWest Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer World Mastercard
- Hyundai Mastercard
East West Bank Customer Service
For customer service, carefully follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website of the bank “www.eastwestbank.com”.
- Once you are on the page, click on “Contact Us” at the top right side of the page.
- There, you will be provided with all you need to know about the bank. Including their working days, working hours, hotline, and many more.