Emerald Card is a reloadable prepaid debit card for direct deposit of your tax refund that can be used all year round with easy access to your funds. You can make use of the Card anywhere Debit Mastercard is fully accepted.
Emerald Card that is being issued by Axos Bank will only operate until:
- You activate your new Emerald Card issued by MetaBank.
- If you are wondering how you can find your new MetaBank Card Account number, you can find it in your MyBlock account.
- Then sign in to your new card and visit the Direct Deposit section.
What Bank can I use to withdraw money from my Emerald Card?
You can make use of your H&R Block Emerald Card to withdraw money at any Automated Teller Machine (ATM) that shows a Maestro, Mastercard, or Cirrus brand mark.
Please also take note that the owners of the ATM assess a surcharge for the use of their ATM.
The surcharge is in addition to the $3.00 per withdrawal fee that is being assessed by Axos Bank for ATM withdrawals.
Can I get an Emerald Card Online?
To get it, you may apply at your closest participating H&R Block tax office or even online while making use of their digital tax preparation credit.
How to Activate Emerald Card
If you have been finding it hard with activating your Emerald Card, then follow the below:
- To activate your Credit card, you will have to contact Customer Service.
- On contacting them, you will be asked to enter the last four digits of your emerald number.
- You might also need to disclose some of your card details.
- Lastly, you will be asked to set a good PIN for your emerald card. Take note that this is the PIN you will use to authorize payments whenever you are withdrawing with your card.
You would also have to set up an account so you can manage it. With that, you can easily view your transaction history, check your balance, make a payment, and also transfer funds between different Emeralds account.
Emerald Card Login
Follow the steps below to login to your Card:
- Open Google Chrome.
- In the search bar, enter “hrblock.com” then search.
- On the next page displayed, click on “Sign in” on the right-hand side of the page.
- You will see two boxes… One for username and the other for password.
- Enter your username and password respectively in the boxes provided and then click on “Sign In”.
For Customer Service, follow the steps below:
- On your web browser, kindly visit the official website of the emerald “hrblock.com” then search.
- Right on the official page, scroll down to the footer where you have “Customer help & support” under “Resources” and click.
- Then read and follow the rest onscreen instructions.
The credit card also has an app that can be downloaded from the Google Play Store for Android users and the Apple App Store for iOS users. As MyBlock.