First Republic Bank is an American bank and a wealth management company that provides business banking, personal banking.
Catering to low-risk, trust and wealth management services, high net-worth clientele.
And also they also focus on offering a personalized customer experience.
First Republic Bank is specialized in sending personalized relationship-based services through select banking. Or trust offices in the United States of America. Not excluding:
- Palo Alto
- San Francisco
- Santa Barbara
- Los Angeles
- San Diego
- Newport Beach
- Palm Beach
- New York City
- Manhattan Beach
The First Republic Bank provides wealth management services through the First Republic Wealth Advisors. As well as the First Republic Investment Management.
The Brokerage services are supplied through First Republic Securities Company LLC. And the Trust services are as well provided through the First Republic Trust Company.
Bank Type: public
Industry: Financial services, banking, investment services.
Year founded: 1985
Headquarters: San Francisco, CA, USA
Key people: Hafiz Gaye Erkan (President) and James H. Herbert II (Chairman and CEO)
Area served: Oregon, California, New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Wyoming, Florida
Products Offered by the First Republic Bank
The products offered by the First republic Bank include:
- Business Banking,
- Consumer Banking,
- Wealth Management.
The subsidiaries of the bank include:
- First Republic Securities Company, LLC
- First Republic Investment Management, Inc
- Also, First Republic Trust Company of Delaware LLC
- And the First Republic Trust Company
The branch location of the bank include:
In the east they have:
- Greenwich, Connecticut
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Wellesley, Massachusetts
- Manhattan, New York
- Salem, New Hampshire
- Palm Beach, Florida
- Jackson, Wyoming
In the west, they have:
- Southern California
- Northern California
- Portland, Oregon
Pros and Cons of the First Republic Bank
The advantages and the advantages of the First Republic Bank include:
- It offers different kinds of CD terms.
- It offers customer service through the phone seven days a week.
- The bank provides unlimited ATM refunds for one of its checking accounts.
What you might not like about the bank is that:
- It requires a high minimum balance to avoid fees.
- The best interest rates require huge balances
- The First Republic Bank is not part of an ATM co-op. So it has got a limited number of ATMs in only select markets.
- You can earn higher rates elsewhere.
First Republic Bank Login
To login to First Republic Bank, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website of the bank “www.firstrepublic.com”.
- Once you are on the page, click on “SECURE SIGN IN” at the top right side of the page.
- You will see a list of options displayed.
- Now select how you want to log in.
- Then enter your username and password and follow the rest onscreen instructions.
First Republic Bank Locations
- To locate the nearest Bank, visit “www.firstrepublic.com”.
- Now that you are on the page, click on “Locations” at the top right side of the page.
- Next is to enter either your Zipcode, City or State then click on “Go”.
To contact their customer service:
- Visit “www.firstrepublic.com”.
- Once you are on the page, click on “Contact Us” at the top right side of the page.
- Once you click, you will be provided with all you need to contact their customer service.