Students coming to study in the United States can leverage this opportunity. George Washington University Scholarships for international students for the 2022/2023 session, sponsored by Hyundai.
The Hyundai Scholarship in partnership with George Washington University is established for international students who are seeking a fully-funded scholarship to study in the United States. In this article, we are going to list out the requirements and steps to take in order to get a fully-funded scholarship to study at George Washington University.
Without any further delay let’s get to it:
- George Washington University Scholarships for international students
- How to Apply
George Washington University Scholarships for international students
An international student coming to study at George Washington University must have applied and written the TOEFL and IELTS exams.
The Hyundai Scholarship organized by George Washington University is offering scholarships to international students. Who are coming to the U.S. for their Ph.D. or Master’s degree program.
This scholarship covers only a limited amount of departments/courses offered by George Washington University. Such departments include the School of Engineering, Applied Science, and School of Business. The Hyundai Scholarship is worth up to $5000 for a full-time study and $2500 for a part-time study.
Applicants for the Hyundai Scholarship must meet the following requirements/rules:
- The Hyundai Scholarship offers a fully-funded scholarship for the first year of study for both the masters and Ph.D. programs (excluding other expenses). After the first year, the school would offer a $5000 scholarship for a full-time program and $2500 for a part-time program.
- The scholarship is limited to only the Master’s and Ph.D. programs, the undergraduate students are not qualified for this scholarship
- Students from South Korea participating in the scholarship are expected to return back to their country after the course of their study to contribute to the economic advancement of Korea
- Each student must show a high level of accomplishment and keep the required scholastic midpoints for their projects of studies. Approaching Korean understudies must have least TOEFL scores of 600 on the composed test or 105 on the web-based exam or an IELTS by and large band score of 7.0.
- USA participants must exhibit a substantive pledge to Korea in their past and in their future professions. Institute of Business (barring Executive Education projects). And the school of Engineering and Applied Science Hyundai grant competitors must take their coursework at the Foggy Bottom Campus. Qualified fields of study are altogether programs in the School of Engineering and Applied Science and the School of Business as they identify with Korean or Korean-American relations.
How to Apply for the Hyundai Scholarship
The mode of application for the Hyundai Scholarship is online. Therefore each applicant must apply via an online system. Applicants who submit their details after the deadline of submission would not be considered for the scholarship.
Click here to Apply