How to Activate Emerald Card. The Emerald Card is a reloadable prepaid card. A debit card to be precise of which you can use for the direct deposit of your tax refund. And sure, this can be used year-round with easy access to your funds and the card can be used anywhere Debit Mastercard is allowed.
If you have been looking for how to activate emerald card or finding it hard to do so then this article is for you. But before then, let us discuss some things you need to know about the emerald card.
Does the Emerald Prepaid Mastercard cost so much?
Well, the emerald prepaid card has got no monthly fee or even purchase fees. Just like most other cards, the card charges no fee to transfer money to the card from your checking account. And also no fee for direct deposit of your paycheck or tax refund.
But the emerald card charges $3.00 per ATM withdrawal as well as $1.50 for ATM balance inquiries.
What Bank is Emerald Card through?
Well, the Emerald card is being issued by Axos Bank and it will operate when you activate your new Emerald Card being issued by MetaBank.
Can I transfer money from my Emerald card to my Bank Account?
By enrolling in your Linked Accounts, you may be able to transfer money from a bank and then load them to your Emerald Card or Emerald Plus Card
How to activate Emerald Card
Here is how to activate Emerald Card:
- First, you will have to contact Customer Service.
- While you are on call with them, they will ask you to provide the last 4 digits of your emerald number.
- You might also be asked to provide some of your card details.
- Finally, you will then be asked to set a good PIN for your emerald card. Also, note that it is the same PIN you will use in authorizing payments anytime you are withdrawing with your card.
How can I get money off my Emerald Card?
You may use your Emerald card to access cash through an ATM or over the counter at any Bank. Also, you may collect the funds in your Card Account. And how do you do that?
Yes, you request that the balance will be sent to you by check or even automated clearing house transaction.
How much can I withdraw from my Emerald Card?
The Emerald Card provides a high daily ATM limit of $3,000. While most cards have a limit of $1,000 or less per day for their ATM withdrawals, The cash load limit of the Emerald card is lower than average at $1,000 though.
Emerald Card Login
To login to your Emerald car, kindly follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website of the page “www.hrblock.com“.
- Once you are on the page, click on “Sign in” at the top right side of the page.
- Once you click on “Sign in” you will see two boxes provided there.
- Enter your “Username” and your “Password” then click on “Sign In” to log in to your
- Emerald card account.
Emerald Card App
The Emerald card also has an app that you can use to do all your mobile banking, connect virtually with a tax pro, and also start tax prep seamlessly.
The Emerald mobile app is known as “MyBlock”. And MyBlock can be downloaded from the Google Play Store for Android users and the Apple App Store for iPhone users.
For the customer, kindly follow the steps below:
- Visit the official page of Emerald “www.hrblock.com“.
- Once you are on the page, scroll down to the footer where you have “Customer help & support” under “Resources” and click on it.