KeyBank, which is the primary subsidiary of KeyCorp, is a regional bank with its headquarter in Cleveland. KeyBank is the only primary bank that is based in Cleveland and it is the 25th bank on the list of largest banks in the U.S.
This bank is the main subsidiary of KeyCorp, which was formed in 1994 through the merger of Society Corporation of Cleveland “Society Bank as well as KeyCorp “Old KeyCorp” of Albany, New York.
The bank’s customer base spans small business, retail, as well as corporate and investment clients.
KeyBank has 1,197 branches as well as 1,572 ATMs. And they are in:
- New York
- New Jersey
- Rhode Island
- Washington, D. C
In all, KeyBank is ranked the 412th on the 2020 Fortune 500 list based on its 2019 revenue.
Trade name: KeyBank
Type: public company
Industry: Financial services
Year founded: 1825 in Albany, New York.
Number of locations: 1,197 branches
Key people: Christopher M. Gorman – “CEO, Chairman, and President”, Donald R. Kimble (CFO)
Number of employees as of 2019: 17,999
KeyBank Online / Login
Follow the steps below to log in to KeyBank online:
- Visit the official website of KeyBank which is “www.key.com”.
- At the top right side of the page, click on “Sign On”.
- Your click will direct you to another page.
- Now enter your “User ID” then click on “Continue”.
KeyBank Credit Card
KeyBank also has different kinds of credit cards which include:
Key Cashback Credit Card
With this credit card, you can earn up to 2% cashback and it has a 0% annual fee.
The Key Cashback Credit Card also gives 0% introductory APR for the first 12 billing cycles on balance transfers made in the first 60 days. After that, your APR will now be 13.99% to 22.99% based on creditworthiness though.
And to avoid being charged interest on purchases, you will have to pay your complete balance by the due date each month.
In addition to the above, the Key Cashback Credit card gives you up to 2% cashback on purchases.
The card also has some Mastercard network benefits. Just like Enhanced ID Theft resolution Services, Cell Phone Protection, MasterRental, and Zero Liability Protection.
Key2More Rewards Credit Card
With this card:
You get a 0% introductory APR for the first 6 billing cycles on purchases and balance transfers. Take note that the balance transfers must be made in the first 60 days of account opening to qualify for the introductory APR.
After that, your APR will now be from 12.99% to 21.99%. However, this is based on your creditworthiness.
You can earn 5 rewards points for every $1 in eligible purchases, and monthly bonuses as well.
the card also has some Mastercard network benefits. And they include Zero Liability Protection, Cell Phone Protection, MasterRental, Enhanced ID Theft Resolution Services.
KeyBank Latitude Credit Card
The KeyBank Latitude Credit Card gives low-interest rates to help you in repaying debts or financial purchases.
Also, it gives a 0% introductory APR for the first 15 billing cycles on purchases and balance transfers. And take note that the balance transfers must be made in the first 60 days of account opening to qualify for the introductory APR.
After that, your APR will now be 9.99% to 19.99% based on your creditworthiness.
Mastercard network benefits include Zero Liability Protection, Enhanced ID Theft Resolution Services.
Key Secured Credit Card
This card helps you:
- Build your credit.
- Low minimum deposit required
- Card activity reported to bureaus
- Mastercard network benefits include Zero Liability Protection and Enhanced ID Theft Resolution services.
To locate the nearest KeyBank close to you:
- Visit “www.key.com”.
- On the next page displayed, click on “Locations” at the top right side of the page.
- On the next page displayed, enter your “city and state or ZIP code” in the box provided on the right side of the page. Then click on “Find” to locate the nearest branch, ATM, or Key Private Bank Office.
KeyBank Customer Service
For customer service:
- Visit “www.key.com”.
- Now that you are on the page, click on “Contact Us” at the top right side of the page.
- On the next page displayed, you will be provided with everything you need to know about the bank, their working days, working hours, and the rest.
- Moreso, their numbers are displayed there should incase you want to contact their customer service.