Merrick Bank Credit Card Review: Merrick Bank was founded in1997 and it is a top-25 issuer of Visa Cards which has $1 billion in assets and serves over 900,000 cardholders.
It offers finance options to Marine and RV Dealers and perseveres to be truthful in all interactions. The Bank offers credit card options for those who want to create or build their credit, but they come with so many fees and some other favorable terms that can make them more costly than other credit-building options in the market.
Merrick Bank Credit Card Review
This Bank focuses on credit cards, certificates of deposit, and loans rather than checking, savings, or even money market accounts. It provides three types of credit cards are the Platinum Visa credit card, the secured Visa credit card, and also the Double Your Line Secured Visa Credit Card.
It provides an easy and fast way of keeping track of all online activities
The Merrick bank also provides a credit limit of $200 and $300 based on your needs and also your requirements.
Also, the credit card login is used for the payment in different places such as departmental stores, grocery stores, etc
Pros and Cons Merrick Bank Credit Cards
- Low minimum deposit
- Low APR for his type of card
- Merrick Bank Credit Cards helps to create or rebuild credit score
- You will need to pay annual fees when selecting these credit cards
- Few cardholders benefits
- You also charge on a foreign transaction, which simply means you pay foreign transaction fees
Types of Merrick Bank Credit Cards
This bank issued three different credit cards to customers. Most times are called MBCC products. the cards are:
- The Merrick Bank Visa Card
- The Merrick Bank Double Your Line Visa Credit Card
- Merrick Bank Secured Visa Credit Card
How to Apply for Merrick Bank Credit Cards
To apply for the Card, all you need is to follow the instructions below;
- First of all, visit the official application page of https://www.merrickbank.com/Products/Secured-Card
- Then locate the type of card you wish to apply for and tap on the apply button on the page
- Now you will need to fill in the form with the correct data on the application form will display.
You will need to click on the Continue to Next step and follow the instructions displayed to you to complete the card application process
Log in to Credit Card Guide
- Visit the official page on your web browser https://www.merrickbank.com/Products/Secured-Card and click on Account Login on the homepage of the site
- Then input your account details into the given boxes
- Click the login button to access your Merrick Bank Credit Cards online account
How to Reset Login Details
You might sometimes forget your login details, Merrick Bank has made it quite easier for customers to reset passwords anytime so that they can regain access to their bank accounts. Then you can reset your password by following the steps explained below:
- First of all, visit the official login page and click account login on the bank’s homepage
- Now click forgot your password/username
- Then input your account number and password, now a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your online account.