Northern Trust Bank is a preeminent global financial institution that offers investment management and wealth management services for institutions, asset servicing, high-net-worth individuals, and families.
The Northern Trust Corporation is a financial services company with a headquarter in Chicago. The headquarters caters to institutional investors, corporations, and ultra-high net worth individuals.
The Northern Trust is one the largest banking institutions is also one of the oldest banks in continuous operation in the United States.
The bank is also incorporated in Delaware and in December 2018, it got more than $1.05 trillion in assets under management and also more than $10.13 trillion in assets under custody.
In the United State, Northern Trust Corporation has different offices in up to 20 US States and locations across more than 21 countries in the Middle East, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region.
The company also ranked 486th on the Fortune 1000 in February 2019 and in 2020, it has more than $14.2 trillion assets under management g(AUC)/Administration.
Type: Public Company
Founded in: 1889; 132 years ago.
Traded as: Nasdaq: NTRS
Headquarters: Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
Key people: Michael G. O’Grady, Chairman, and CEO.
Products: Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, Investment Banking, Mortgage Loans, Corporate, Private Equity, Wealth Management, Insurance, Financial Analysis.
Northern Trust Careers
- Global opportunities
- A leading global financial institution and employer
- Life at Northern Trust
- Opportunities for Students and New Graduates
- Contract Roles at Northern Trust.
You can visit the official website of the bank “www.northerntrust.com” for more info.
What they do
Here is what the bank does:
- Investing, trust, and estate Services
- Business Ownervservices
- Nonprofit services
- Trust and estate services
- Wealth planning advisory services
- Regulatory services
- Banking and liquidity services
- Alternative asset services
- Data solutions
- Securities services
- Fund services
- Capital markets
- Front and middle office services
- Retirement solutions
Northern Trust Checking Account
Northern Trust checking account is being offered by The Northern Trust Company. A Bank that is founded in the year 1889 and based in Chicago, IL. Also, their checking account is available in 50 states and Washington, DC.
Pros and Cons of the Bank
Why the bank is loved is the fact that it is available in all 50 states and it is an interest-yielding account.
Though, what you might not like about the bank is the fact that:
- Does not offer mobile check deposits
- No signup bonus.
- Not FDIC-Insured
- Does not provide access to a nationwide ATM.
- Higher than average wire transfer fees.
- Does not come with a debit card.
- Charges a fee on out-of-network ATM transactions.
- Monthly service charge
- It is higher than average wire transfer fees.
Northern Trust Bank Login
Follow the steps below to login to Northern Trust:
- Visit the official website of the bank “northern trust.com”.
- Now that you are on the site, click on “Client Login” at the top right side of the page.
- Now enter your User Id and your password then click on “Log in”.
Northern Trust Bank Location
To locate the nearest northern branch close to you, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website of the bank “www. northerntrust.com”.
- Now that you are on the page, scroll down to the footer and click on “Office Locations”.
- On the next page displayed, enter either your “city, address or postal code” and click on the search icon.
For customer service:
- Visit the official website of the bank “www.northerntrust.com”.
- Now that you are on the page, click on “Contact Us”.
- On the next page displayed, you will be provided with all you need to know about the bank.