Ocean Credit Card. A Credit Card allows you to pay for a range of products as well as services just by borrowing money from your card’s provider. However, a debit card allows you to make use of your own money.
A credit card also supplies you with funds and also makes you understand that you will be paying back at least a regular minimum sum.
Ocean Credit Card
The Ocean Credit Card is a card that is being issued by Capital One (Europe) plc. The card has got an interest rate of 39.9% APR representative variable having no annual fee.
Although, there is an initial credit limit of £200 to £1,500. Also, the amount that is offered varies by customer though it depends on their credit history as well as their financial institution.
In all, Ocean Finance is a trading name of Intelligent Lending Limited.
Improving your Credit Score with Ocean Credit Card
Do you know that with the Ocean Credit Card, you can boost your credit score?
Yes, you can! You can make use of the Credit card to boost your credit score over time. Which makes it more likely to receive a better rate when next you want to borrow money.
To boost your credit score with the Credit Card:
Ensure that you make regular payments on time plus stay under your limit. This will result to show how responsible you are to boost your credit score over time.
However take note that if you don’t make use of Ocean Credit Card responsibly, it might do the opposite and cause serious damage to your credit score.
Ocean Credit Card Apply
If you have been searching for how you can easily apply for the Credit Card, then follow the simple steps below:
- Open your Google Chrome
- On the search bar of Google Chrome, type in “oceanfinance.co.uk/credit-cards/apply-for-a-credit-card” and search.
- On the next page displayed, click on the first option there.
- Once you click, you will be directed to another page where you will have to enter some of your personal details.
- Once you are done responding, click on “Check now” and follow the rest onscreen instructions.
The Credit Card App
For easier access to your Ocean Card, you can download the app from the Google Play Store for those using Android devices and on the App Store for iOS users.
Capital One Login
Follow the steps below to login to Capital One:
- Open Google Chrome
- In the search bar of Google Chrome, type in “capitalone.com” and search.
- On the next page displayed, click on “Sign In” at the top right side of the page. You will be directed to another page.
- Right on the page, enter your “Username” and your “Password” then click on the “Sign In” button to sign in.
Ocean Credit Card Activate
Your new Ocean Credit Card can be activated online at “https://service.capitalone.co.uk/cardmanagement/”, through the mobile app or even by phone.
If you wish to activate your card by phone, you will have to Contact Capital One. You can visit the website @ “capitalone.com” and contact their customer service.
- For customer service, visit “https://www.oceanfinance.co.uk/”.
- Then scroll down to the footer of the page, where you have “Contact” and click on it.
- There, you will be provided with everything you need to know. Their credit card, working hours, numbers, and the rest.