Old National Bank is an American regional bank having close to 200 retail branches. And they are being operated by Old National Bancorp and it is based in Evansville, Indiana. With assets at $23.0 billion and also 162 banking centers.
The Old National Bancorp is the largest financial services bank holding company with its headquarter in Indiana. And also one of the top 100 banking companies in the United States of America.
The main banking footprint of the Old National Bank is in Kentucky, Indiana, Minnesota, Michigan, and Wisconsin.
Trade Name: Old National Bank
Bank Type: Public
Year founded: It was founded in the year 1834 as Evansville National Bank.
Number of locations: Over 180 locations
Headquarters: United State of America, Indiana, Evansville.
Area served: Kentucky, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Minnesota, Wisconsin.
Key people: James A. Sandgren (COO), James “Jim” Ryan (CEO)
Products: Financial services
Number of employees: over 2,900 employees as of 2019
Total assets: $23.0 billion
The Old National Bank was founded as the city’s first bank in the year 1834. The bank has operated under different names. Not excluding Old State National Bank and Evansville National Bank.
In the year 1922, the Bank was officially called “Old National Bank”. During that time, the stock market actually crashed in the year 1929. And there were 11 banks operating by then in Evansville.
And by 1935, 7 of those banks had been pushed to shut their doors. The Old National was among those four that kept on operating.
In hope of the upcoming reform of banking regulations at both the federal and state levels. In the late 1980s and early 1990s, Old National Bancorp. The bank holding company was formed in the year 1983 as a multi-bank holding company.
And now it operates in Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky, Wisconsin, and Illinois.
In November 1995, the Old National gained the Greencastle-based First United Savings Bank for $18 million in stock.
Then the next year, Old National also gained the Bloomington-based Workingmens Capital Holdings. With its Workingsmens Federal Savings Bank subsidiary for an unrevealed amount in stock.
The Bank offers the following services:
- Business or Commercial Banking and wealth management (savings account, checkings account, CDs, credit cards, treasury management, and others)
- Retail Banking (checkings account, savings accounts, and certificate of deposits).
- Trust, investment, and retirement products and services.
Old National Bank Login
Follow the guide below to log in to the bank Online:
- Visit the official website of the bank: “www.oldnational.com”.
- Once you are on the page, locate “Login” at the top right side of the page and click on it.
- Once you click, you will notice a box displayed asking you to enter your “User ID” and your “Password”, enter them.
- Now that you are done, click on “LOG IN”.
Old National Bank Near Me
To locate the nearest bank branch:
- Visit “www.oldnational.com”.
- Once you are on the page, click on “Hours & Locations” on the top right side.
- On the next page displayed, you can now enter your current location in the box displayed there and search.
Old National Bank Checking Accounts
The Checking Accounts types include:
- Business Partner – which is very much okay for small to midsize companies.
- Free Business – which is a great idea for start-ups and also for low checking activity.
- Community Partner – which was designed especially for non-profits.
- Commercial Analysis – which enables high checking activity/complex needs.
For customer service, carefully follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website of the bank “www.oldnational.com”.
- Now that you are on the page, click on “Customer Service & FAQs” at the top of the page.
- There you will be provided with all you need to know about the bank.