PNC Bank. PNC Financial Services Group, Inc is a bank holding company and financial services corporation that is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Its banking subsidiary, which is the PNC Bank, operates in 21 states and the District of Columbia. Together with 2, 296 branches and 9,051 ATMs.
The company also offers financial services. Just like wealth management, asset management, loan servicing, estate planning, as well as information processing.
PNC is among the list of the largest banks in the United States of America by assets. The Bank is the 5th largest bank by a number of branches. The 6th largest by deposits as well as the 4th largest in number of ATMs.
The name “PNC” was gotten from the initials of the bank’s two predecessor companies. Provident National Corporation and Pittsburgh National Corporation, which merged in the year 1983.
As Retail Banking, PNC Banks provides consumer and business banking services through 2,296 branches in:
- the District of Columbia
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
Furthermore, the pending BBVA USA acquisition would boost its presence in both Colorado and Texas significantly.
Compliment their existing presence in Alabama and Florida. And as well introduce the bank to the California, Arizona, and New Mexico markets.
In all, PNC is among the largest Small Business Administration lenders.
Bank type: Public
Industry: Banking, financial services.
Predecessor: Provident National Corporation, Pittsburgh National corporation.
Date founded: 10th of April, 1845; Operational: 28th of January, 1852
Headquarters: Tower at PNC Plaza Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S.
Area Served: Worldwide
The number of locations: 2,296 branches
Key People: William S. Demchak (CEO) and Robert Q. Reilly (CFO)
Number of Employees: 51,918 (2019)
PNC Bank Online
To log in to PNC online banking, kindly follow the steps below:
- Open Google Chrome.
- In the search bar of Google Chrome, enter “https://www.pnc.com/en/personal-banking/banking/online-and-mobile-banking/online-banking.html“.
- On the next page displayed, click on “Log In” under “PNC Online Banking”.
- On the next page displayed, enter your “User ID” and your “Password”, then click on “Sign In” to enroll in online banking.
- To login, visit “www.pnc.com”.
- Now that you are on the page, click on “SIGN ON” at the top right side of the page.
- Now, enter your “User ID” and your “Password” in the spaces provided there, then click on “Login”.
PNC Bank Credit Card
See the PNC Bank Credit Cards below:
PNC points Visa Credit Cards
This credit card allows you to earn 4 points for all $1 purchases. Also, you can even earn more points with PNC Virtual Wallet or an eligible PNC Checking account when you meet the additional requirements.
With this credit card, you can redeem your points for thousands of valuable rewards. Not excluding name-brand merchandise, cash, travel, and many more
In all, the card has no annual fee.
PNC Core Visa Credit Card
With this card, you can save on interest with 0% Intro APR on balance transfers for the first 15 billing cycles whenever you transfer the balance within 90 days. It also has no annual fee.
PNC Cash Rewards Visa Credit Card
With this card, you can maximize your cashback every day.
This credit card allows you:
- Earn 1% on any other purchases.
- Earn 2% on grocery store purchases.
- 3% on dining purchases sat restaurants, not excluding fast food.
- Earn 4% on gas station purchases.
PNC Premier Traveler Visa Signature Credit Card
With this card, you can enjoy travel perks, miles, and rewards as well.
PNC Bank Near Me
To locate the nearest PNC Bank:
- Visit “www.pnc.com”.
- Now, click on “locations” at the top right side of the page.
- On the next page displayed, enter your “CITY, AND STATE OR ZIP”.
- Once you are done, click on “Find” to locate all PNC banks near you.
To customer service:
- Visit “www.pnc.com”.
- Now that you are on the page, click on “Customer Service” at the top right side of the page.