SDCCU Activate: SSCCU is the short form of San Diego Country Credit Union is financial with its headquarters in San Diego, California. However, it offers account services such as Savings and checking accounts. This financial institution also provides personal loans, credit cards, mortgages, merchant services, business loans, and much more.
SDCCU is a well know credit union that was founded in 1983 to provide financial services for local county government employees. To make banking easier for customers, SDCCU has built an online platform with which customers can easily open an account, and access and manage it.
So on this platform, sdccu.com, you will also find financial resources that could be of great help to you.
SDCCU Activate: Online Banking Sign Up
You don’t need to worry about anything if you are the type that is always occupied to visit the SDCCU branch near you, The good news is that t can be done online where you can enjoy SDCCU online banking services. All you need to do is sign up on sdccu.com and carefully follow the steps below:
- First click on sdcc.com where it will direct you to the platform
- Now locate the “LOG IN” at the top of your display screen and tap on it
- Then click on ‘ Sign Up Now”
- Fill in your Account Number
- Fill in your “Last Name”, “Last Name”, Last 4 digits of your “Social Security Number” and “Date of Birth”
- Now click on the “Submit” button a the bottom of your display screen
- By doing this, you can now gainfully access to and manage your SDCCU account online from anywhere and at any time.
San Diego County Credit Union Credit Cards
The bank, SDCCU has provided three different types of cards to suit the needs of customers. These cards are:
- The Visa Credit Card: This is a credit card that comes with low-interest rates
- The SDCCU Prepaid Reloadable Card: This is another type of card but a debit card and with this card, you don’t have anything to worry about carrying a huge amount of money around.
- The SDCCU Visa Gift Card: This type of card, you have nothing to worry about. You only need to get SDCCU Visa Gift Card for your loved one as a gift and they do the spending.
How to Activate your SDCCU Card
- After your application for a San Diego County Credit Union Credit Cards
- You will get the card in the mail
- Now the next step is to activate the card to start using it
- You should visit an SDCCU branch near you to activate your SDCCU card
SDCCU Online Banking Login
After you have registered for SDCCU online banking services, you can now log in to your account at any time to view your account statements and also make transactions. Follow the steps explained below to login into your account on sdccu.com:
- First, open the web browser on your internet-connected device
- Now enter the URL-sdccu.com into the search bar and tap on the search icon
- Then click on “LOG IN” at the top of your display screen
- Now fill in your Username
- Click on the login button