Skylight PayCard is a consumer-purpose Prepaid Card that is being issued by Elan Financial Services Inc.
Your Skylight One Prepaid Payroll Card may not feature a Visa logo, but it accesses a special Prepaid Account which has been opened on your behalf by Skylight Financial, Inc.
How to Check Balance on Skylight PayCard
To check your balance:
- Contact Skylight’s toll-free balance inquiry number 24/7 just by dialing the number at the back of your card.
- Now enter your card number and PIN to receive your balance.
- Simply Text “BAL” to 22622 on your phone. Then check your phone to see any text message that shows your available balance.
Skylight PayCard Activate
To activate your Skylight Paycard, follow the steps below:
- On your Chrome browser, visit the website “www.skylightpaycard.com”.
- On the next page displayed, click on “Activate/Register”. You will be directed to another page.
- Right on that page, kindly enter your card information.
your card information is your “Card Number” which must be 16 characters and your “security Code” which must be 3 digits.
- Once you are done, click on “Continue” to complete the process.
Skylight Paycard Login
- To login, visit “www.skylightpaycard.com” on your chrome browser.
- On the next page displayed, click on “Login” close to “Activate/Register”.
- Now enter your “Username” and “Password”.
- Lastly, click on “LOG IN”.
Skylight Paycard App
If you want to get the app on your phone instead of having to visit the site always, you can equally download the app from the Google Play Store for Android users and the Apple App Store for iPhone users.
How much can you overdraft skylight?
The protection service fee is $25 for each transaction that overdraws your Skylight account by more than $5. Close to a maximum of 5 Overdraft Protection Service Fees per calendar month.
Where can I use my Skylight ONE Card?
You can make use of your Skylight card anywhere visa debit cards and MasterCard are accepted as it is accepted by millions of merchants globally.
Is Skylight ONE Card a credit card?
Take note that the visa-branded card or the MasterCard that you receive from Skylight is not a credit card.
Rather it is a debit card that is used to access funds in your Skylight account at millions of locations. Locations that allow MasterCard and visa debit cards and at most ATMs globally.
Can I withdraw money from the skylight card for free?
With just a Skylight Check, you can conveniently write your own paycheck and withdraw all the cash from your Skylight account. It doesn’t matter whether you are at home, at work, or on vacation.
Skylight Checks can be cashed for free at any of the U.S. Bank Branch as well as any participating ACE Cash Express location.
Can I deposit cash onto a Skylight Paycard?
Yes, you can deposit cash to your CARD account at any of your favorite participating retailers.
Skylight Paycard ATM Near Me
Follow the steps below to locate the nearest Skylight ATM near you:
- Open Google Chrome.
- In the search bar, type in “www.skylightpaycard.com” and search.
- On the next page displayed, scroll down a little bit and click on “Locations” at the bottom right side of the page.
Skylight Paycard Customer Service
For their customer service:
- Visit “www.skylightpaycard.com”.
- On the next page displayed, scroll down to the footer where you have “Contact Us” under “HELP & SUPPORT” and click on it.
- Once, you click on it, the next page displayed will feed you with all you need to do to contact their customer service.