The Turbo Credit Card isn’t a prepaid card nor a gift card. However, it operates just like a checking account. in which you can deposit money on your card at 90,000 Reload @ the Register locations nations.
Make use of fee-free ATMs and as well receive ASAP Direct Deposit of your payroll and government benefits.
Turbo Prepaid Card Balance
Wondering how you can check your Turbo Prepaid Card Balance? Here is how:
The Turbo Visa Debit Card app and website seriously experiencing high volumes. The reason is due to stimulus payments that are being funded.
To now check your available balance text “BAL XXXX” to 43411 to see your available balance. Take note, the “XXXX” is the last 4 digits of your card number.
Can I use my Turbo Card on Cash App?
The Cash App allows credit cards as well as debit cards from Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. But, the app does not allow ATM cards, debit cards, or PayPal cards for now.
Users can add a bank account to Cash App or even direct-deposit paychecks into their Cash App account.
How can I get cash with the Turbo Card?
As soon as your physical Turbo Visa Debit Card arrives and is also activated, you can now withdraw cash at over 19,000 surcharge-free ATMs over every 50 states. But, there are fees for making use of your Turbo Card at out-of-network ATMs.
Benefits of a Tubo Visa Debit Card
No doubt that the Turbo Visa Debit Card is one of the stress-free ways to get your tax refund just after filing with Turbo Tax Online. The Card is a reloadable debit card that you can make use of anywhere in the United States of America. As long as they accept Visa there. Not excluding in stores, online, and by phone.
In addition to that, when you make use of your Turbo Visa Debit Card, you will get the following:
- No inactivity fees
- No monthly fees
- Also, no minimum balance and
- No overdraft fees.
Also, there are no fees to:
- Enroll in direct deposit
- Make use of online bill pay
- Use the free ATM network
- Download the app and
- Deposit checks
Turbo Debit Card Activate
Here is how to Activate your Turbo Debit Card:
- Visit the official website of Turbo “turbodebitcard.intuit.com” on your Chrome browser.
- On the page displayed, click on “ACTIVATE CARD” at the top right side of the page.
- Once you click, on the next page displayed, you will see 3 boxes displayed to enter your
- -16 digit cards number
- -Expiration date (MM/YY) and
- Once you enter them, click on the “Next” button.
Turbo Card Login
Here is how to Login to Your Turbo Credit Card:
- On the search bar of your Google Chrome, enter “https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/” and search.
- Right on the landing page, click on “LOG IN” at the top right side of the page.
- On the next page displayed, enter your “Online User ID, Password and click on the “Log In” button to Log in.
Turbo Card Mobile App
The Turbo Card Mobile App is available for download on the Google Play Store for Android and the Apple Play Store for iOS.
For customer service, visit “https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/”.
On the page displayed, scroll down to where you have “CUSTOMER CARE” and click. And follow the on-screen instruction.